Are BST wheels TUV certification?
BST Carbon Fiber Wheels are the lightest, most advanced in the world, tested to the toughest standards.
TÜVRheinland standards are considered to be the best in Europe. BST has been working with them for 12 years and our carbon fiber wheels are the only wheels that have consistently passed all their tests.
- BST Carbon Fibre Wheels are the only ones to conform 100% with the JWL safety standards
- BST is the only OEM-certified Road and Race wheel meeting OEM standards which demand that we meet JWL impact standards
- BST Carbon Fibre Wheels are lighter than any others
- BST offers the widest range of wheels with more than 200 different fitments and 9 unique styles to choose from
- BST 12 years of ISO 9001:2015 certified by TÜV Rheinland
- BST R&D constantly improves our methods, processes, and products
- BST has shipped more than 30,000 wheels since its inception
- BST has tested more than 300 wheels to the highest international standards
What is TUV Certification
Highly recognized worldwide as a trademark of trust and quality, a TÜV certification ensures that a product, service, or process has been tested for safety and that it complies with the requirements of national, regional, and international regulations. A TÜV certification basically means a sampling of the product has been tested for safety and found to meet the minimum requirements of the German Equipment and Product Safety Act.